Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Week 1: CC250: e-Portfolio: Skills Inventory


Week 1 Skills inventory:
Name: Ann Lam
Department/Program: Fashion Design - Bachelor's Program
Are you graduating this Quarter? No
If not, current graduation date by Quarter/Year: Fall 2013
Online Social and Professional networks: Facebook
Website URL (if already developed): N/A
What software experience do you have? (explain all that apply)
Photoshop: I have some experience with Photoshop. I know the basic tools. Along with that, I know how to create patterns, croquis, and edit images in Photoshop.
Illustrator: I have a lot of experience in Illustrator. I have taken CAD and Advanced CAD which use Illustrator for a majority of the class. I know most of the tools. Along with that, I know how to create technical flats, use different effects, draw croquis, and illustrate croquis in the program.
Dreamweaver: I have no experience in Dreamweaver.
HTML: I have no experience in HTML.
InDesign: I have no experience in InDesign.
Other: I have some experience in Gerber which develops general image patterns and weave patterns for fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment